So, instead we rescheduled our tickets for last night and had our date night! We went out to eat at a Himalayan restaurant (http://www.himalayanmomo.com/), then went to the play The 39 Steps (http://www.guthrietheater.org/whats_happening/shows/2010/39_steps) at the Guthrie Theater. Dinner was excellent, I think we would definitely eat there again, and the show was funny and very well done. Overall, great date night! So thanks to my wonderful husband and to my thoughtful in-laws :)
In other news, i can't believe that December is already half over! Next week we will hopefully be traveling for the holidays and it seems like just yesterday it was October. The extended weather forecast for the moment seems like it might be reasonable, with temperatures from 30 to 50 degF in Rapid for our visit (20-30 degF in MN) and not much snowfall expected. Of course, this is still an extended forecast so things can change, but I'm optimistic!
In pregnancy related news, we have our 2 week check-up and growth ultrasound on Friday afternoon. I'm curious to see if i've grown since my last visit (hopefully!) and also excited to see the baby once again. He has been flipping around like crazy the last few days, so I am curious to see what position he is in currently. I stumbled upon this picture of a 32-week little boy. Doesn't he look cramped?! Well at least he is staying warm where he is through these cold winter days.
![]() |
| http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/pregnancy/calendar/week/32 |
P.S> Congratulations to my Father who is officially graduating with his Master's in Construction Management through the Civil Engineering program at the SD School of Mines and Technology on Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment