This weekend was the type of weather that one dreams about all winter. 80 degrees, low humidity, bright sunshine; ahhh, so nice. We chose to spend Saturday outside at Lake Harriet. I had never been there, but it is a hotspot for city dwellers. We brought food for a picnic, walked around the lake and through the gardens. Colin behaved himself very well by sleeping most of the walk :)
 |
| Japanese-type garden at Lake Harriet |
 |
| Colin enjoying the outdoors |
Sunday we went to Grand Old Day in St. Paul. Grand Old Day is basically a day for the businesses on Grand Ave. to raise money and sell food/goods. It ends up much like a fair with vendors for food, beer gardens, etc. It was really fun, though I am certainly glad we got there early. The street was definitely filling up by the time we left and it was also getting quite warm out.
Also, since I've posted last, Colin turned 4 months old! We had our 4 month visit this morning with the pediatrician. His new stats: 16 lb 6 oz and 64.5 cm, though the length is very subjective. The nurse measured it 3 times, and I'm not sure she got it right even then. He is still very proportional and is about 75% for his measurements. He is also right on par with his development, even doing some things that 6 month olds do. The doc said that she would think he was older by his actions if she didn't know his actual age. She gave us the go ahead to start some rice cereal if we choose, so that may be the new adventure in the near future :)
 |
| Colin and I dancing |
 |
| My parents are hilarious! (Grandma bought me this shirt - I'm kinda poured into it) |
No comments:
Post a Comment