I did have a check up last Friday with my midwife. Baby's heartbeat was 141 bpm and he is still head down as he has been. I'm still measuring a little small at 34 weeks (I was 36 at the time) but it is within their +/- 2 cm (week) measurement which is apparently no cause for concern. The best news is that my bartholin cyst was 'healed' enough to get the catheter out and I started feeling less uncomfortable immediately. She did check my progress and I am about 50% effaced, with no dilation. She seemed to think that all signs were pointing towards him staying put for another week or two. Here is the belly picture from 37 weeks. Still large and in charge!
This was also a very exciting weekend since I had my baby shower! We had lots of family and friends in town to help celebrate and we had a wonderful time. Thanks again to my mother- and sister-in-law for all the effort that they put into the shower. I think it was a great success. Baby k made out very well as everyone was overly generous and I can't thank everyone enough for the kind gifts. Here are some of the pics from the shower!




No comments:
Post a Comment