After yet another weekend when anything can happen, and nothing does :) No labor, no baby to report. So instead I had bob take a couple pictures of me so everyone can see how huge I still am.
And because several people have told me that I don't look pregnant from behind, here is a picture so you can judge for yourself. Of course, this isn't the most illustrative shirt considering that it isn't really that tight around the midsection :)
Not too much else to report around here. We are off to meet a pediatrician this morning to see if we like her. It decided to snow last night (apparently up to 4 inches expected today) so at least the world is pretty and white again instead of gray and crusty. Happy Monday!
You look so great! And I agree, you don't look pregnant from the back. :) Hope all goes well and that baby arrives before the Super Bowl game!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, you are like a poster girl for the best-looking pregnant lady ever. So close to baby time, and it's great to hear that things are ready. I'm sure it's a load off your mind to have things in order! I have my "red phone" at the ready...
ReplyDelete