One of the things that I find hilarious is when we wake him up for a feeding. Now, I know you shouldn't wake a sleeping baby, and at night we won't, but in many of these cases, he is already starting to make noises and start rooting for some food - he just won't commit to waking up. This just wakes him up a bit faster. Hopefully this video works - but basically, the instant you take off his blankets, he starts stretching (kinda hitting himself in the face in some cases) and starts kicking, along with funny straining noises. I find it hilarious - that is until he gets mad; if you don't have food nearby in this case, it quickly disintegrates into very upset Colin.
We are looking forward to some out of town visitors this week! My parents are coming into town tomorrow evening, and both of my sisters are coming in on Thursday afternoon to meet the baby. I'm excited to have them here for a little while!
Alright, so to keep this post short, enjoy a few pics from this week!
Love the video and the hat! Too Cute.
ReplyDelete