Monday, February 28, 2011

When Andersons (and Jebens) Visit!

We had a fun time entertaining some of Jes's family this weekend, with Terry & Jackson coming in Wednesday night followed by Ellen and Kate on Thursday. A good time was had by all on Friday as we strolled around the expanse of Mall of America, with Jes & I figuring out the basics of mobile parenthood. We followed that with an entertaining trip to the Science Museum on Saturday, getting to show sleeping Colin all about the dinosaurs on his sleeper and a new exhibit on child development. Man are they crazy while developing ;). Sounds like duty is calling, gotta run. Before I do, here is a link to some pictures of the weekend:
https://picasaweb.google.com/rkuczens/AndersonsVisitMN#
Cheers,
-Bob
ps. If you don't follow the blog very well and would just like an email when I put new pictures online, just send an email to me at rkuczens@gmail.com and I'll put you on the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment